Honeywell Intergration/Build Engineer in Czech Republic
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
· Taking care of framework that provides the facility for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
· Collaborating with developers to build code and successfully deploy the software on the target
· Understanding the current automated practices and recommending improvements
· Assisting developers in managing version control branches/tags
· Developing automated test execution as part of the build process
· Providing day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities
· Improving speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems
· Supporting the software development life cycle (scrum)
25 Software architecture and
25 Software architecture and coding
25 Certification of software
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10215
- Category: Engineering
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.