Honeywell Contracts Intern in Czech Republic
Join a team of entry level and experienced professionals that performs contract management and administration tasks and get the exceptional opportunity to learn from them. This team supports a global function that has the primary responsibility of drafting and negotiating contracts with our suppliers, located in EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, Africa, India) and in APAC (Asia Pacific) regions. You will learn about the process of contract drafting, execution and maintenance with performing various tasks utilizing our contracting tools and a thorough understanding of the contracting business process flow and will be tasked to assist with such projects.
- Administrative assistance and support with preparation and negotiation of the supplier’s contracts of Aerospace Honeywell
- Providing contract evaluation under the guidance of Contracts professionals – Contract managers (review of contract terms and conditions, background research, risk gap analysis)
- Provide research of identified country laws (with focus on commercial/contract law) and prepare summary of such research
- General support the activities of ISC Contracts team
YOU MUST HAVE
- Completed at minimum 2nd year of studies of laws on University, expected date of shall not be earlier than in summer 2019
- Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written) – at minimum B1 level
- Good communications skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to function as member of a virtual team
- Prior working (as intern or equivalent) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Job ID: HRD7826
- Category: Legal
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.