Honeywell 2018DE_UX Designer, Shanghai, EHBT, HTSC in China
2018DE_UX Designer, Shanghai, EHBT, HTSC
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that delivers an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for our [SBG] businesses, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will work on a wide variety of products, domain and applications to keep you engaged, challenged and learning. You will take a human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience.
Create simply amazing experiences for our customers
Strategically drive the creation of the next generation of user experiences on a wide variety of consumer, commercial, medical and industrial products
Take an exciting human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience
20 User experience design
20 Coaching and development
20 Executing user-centered designs
20 Product development process
20 Collaboration with human user experience disciplines
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of experience design portfolio or concepts and commercialized products
- Bachelor's degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork attitude.
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Some experience with observational research and usability testing
- Some experience with observational user research, ethnography, insighting and synthesis is a plus.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Some experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Some experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7907
- Category: Engineering
- Location: CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.