Honeywell Customer Service Expert in Bulgaria
Customer Service Expert
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Customer Service expert position is part of EMEA Customer Service Organization which belongs to Honeywell HPS Integrated Supply Chain (HPS ISC). That team deals and is responsible to serve internal customers to Honeywell – those are Honeywell affiliates.
CS expert is responsible for the activities related to the order entry/management for Honeywell’s factories, solution/integration centres and parts distribution centers. CS expert interfaces with Project/Services organization and HPS ISC (Planning, Materials, Production, Logistics and Finance) to provide best solutions to affiliates orders/enquiries and meeting the delivery cycle time for order entry/response time. The CS expert will drive the process improvements related with efficiency, quality of work and speed. This position reports to the Customer Service Leader EMEA.
- Checks supply channel for parts orders and provides navigation to affiliates on order execution path (which is the vendor to supply the order)
- Creates manual parts orders for NON-SAP affiliates
- Creates and manages parts orders for radiation parts
- Expedites materials/parts orders per affiliates requests
- Coordinates parts orders shipments with Planning and Logistics
- Checks Sales orders attributes for parts orders and ensures those are fixed in SAP if
- Addresses Sales orders incorrectness to GCC teams/affiliates;
- Monitors and processes backlog report for parts & system orders and ensures aging are
timely tackled and addressed to Planning
- Interfaces with ISLC team and backs them up as needed
- Process various HPS order types (full cycle incl. invoicing) using predefined steps
- Process orders to meet delivery metrics – indirect and direct (OTTR, orders cycle time, etc.)
- Interface with internal customers on a day-to-day basis for problem solving order issues
and/or question related with the delivery execution
- Back-ups CS team members as required (systems and parts orders)
- Creates invoices for system orders
- Assist in maintaining the CS standard work and stick to it as minimum performance requirement
- Monitor help desk flow and process it respectively
- Participate in other assignments as needed to meet the needs of Honeywell’s customers and EMEA
Customer Service Organization.
- Participate in meetings within the Planning/RF Structure and/or Regional/Global Customer
- Participate in all trainings that are related with the day-to-day operations.
- Understand and follow all HOS policies and procedures as they relate to EMEA Customer Service Organization
- Provide feedback and takes actions on all processes in order to support continuous improvement
efforts in place for EMEA Customer Service Organization
20 Navigate affiate of the right order execution
10 Create manual parts orders
20 Create ETO HUBCO order
35 Handle exceptiona affiliates inquires
15 Follow-up on order statuses for affiliate orders
- Minimum bachelor degree
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel, Visio, Power Point)
- Experience in SAP - Oracle - Siebel is advantage
- Fluent English
- Self- and fast learner
- Ability to switch fast from one activity to another depending on criticality (flexible to
- Capable of handling various tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Several years of experience in Customer Support
- Team player
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Job ID: HRD9234
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: BGR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.