Honeywell Sales Support Specialist in Argentina
Sales Support Specialist
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Responsible for providing technical sales support for the [Fill in the blank] organization while developing, deploying, and enabling the key processes within Sales and Marketing. Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure alignment and profitable business growth. Develop and assess sales support libraries and templates to enable scalable work processes as well as right and fast reporting and financial roll-up.
Provide integrated "One Honeywell" support for Sales processes
Develop, deploy and enable "Right and Fast" key processes within Sales and Marketing at Honeywell
Drive continuous improvement in a premiere Sales organization.
The responsibilities include:
- Leverages deep technical & product feature expertise to explain how a Honeywell product / solution can fulfill customers business needs.
- Responsible for understanding the competitive landscape for a specific product / solution area, assist Honeywell primary selling roles to close a sale and find new opportunities/solutions within existing accounts.
- Responsible for commercial training and presentations.
- Support sales and marketing teams on Seminars, Roll Outs and Exhibitions, setting up
solutions in the premises.
- Technical Consultant should report directly to the Sales Manager.
30 Develop and Define Customer Needs
30 Track and Report Sales Progress
30 Facilitate Strategic Discussions
10 Help Drive Customer Engagement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineer or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- 2-3 year experience preferable in the security and fire industry
- English language intermediate required
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Positive “can do” professional attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Customer focus
- Results oriented
- Willing to travel at least 50% of the the time.
- Moderate Sales Support experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence across a broader organization
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD10118
- Location: ARG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.