Honeywell Sr. Project Engineer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sr. Project Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare and issue project job instructions to the project team and the shop
• Review P&ID’s internally and coordinate to issue
• Work with customer representative to obtain timely review and issue of P&ID’s for construction
• Coordinate customer questions and revisions to P&ID’s such as HAZOP/PHA changes
• Verify the fulfillment of contract requirements
• Communicate and ensure the incorporation of customer specification
• Job schedules using equipment deliveries and manpower allocations
• Obtain an as-sold budget from contract/sales
• Prepare and issue budget updates based on contract change documents
• Ensure communication of project changes to the project team
• Ensure approval of project change documents with the customer
• Coordinate the transmission of major equipment specification sheets developed by process to purchasing for equipment procurement
• Review and approve vendor invoices for payment
• Resolve vendor “extra” cost for purchased equipment
• Track and communicate job cost treads to company management
• Update the major equipment list
• Ensure vendor data sheets and drawings match Thomas Russell Co. and customer specifications.
• Ensure distribution of vendor drawings and customer site information.
• Ensure that all equipment, valves, and instrumentation are procured based on schedule and specification.
• Ensuring that all equipment is reviewed, approved and distributed by or to the project team.
• Coordinate timely issuance of Thomas Russell Co. drawings.
• Prepare “Field Design Support” and “Detailed Field Design” documents when project requires.
• Coordinate communication with customer throughout the project life-cycle
• Assist in plant start-up.
• Identify and assist in coordinating solution to operational problems after start-up.
• Possibility of occasional travel domestic and international.
• Provide monthly progress reports and financial updates on assigned projects
• Participate in planning and coordination meetings for jobs
• Participate in Customer sponsored meetings
• Follow UOP Russell T&E guidelines and provide full transparency as required by policy
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project or design engineering role focused on mechanical equipment or equipment systems utilized in the petroleum refining, petrochemical and/or gas processing industries.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team based environment.
• Project Engineering experience with an EPC contractor.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Job ID: 00353211
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Tulsa, OK USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.