Honeywell Sr. Process Engineer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Senior Process Engineer
Join a team of highly skilled Engineers that promotes a great culture for learning and technical growth... as a Senior Process Engineer , join a rapidly growing company and develop your career!
Honeywell International is a $37 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 120,000 employees in 100 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement.
UOP, a Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies Compan y, is a global leader of process technology, products, engineered systems and technical services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas processing and energy industries and is a leader in the R & D of petroleum and petrochemical processing.
Thomas Russell Co. is now part of UOP. We are committed to providing skid-mounted modular plant systems to help our clients in the processing industry address the operating cost and flexibility issues that negatively impact processing costs and recovery efficiencies. In addition, we are dedicated to ensuring that our safe, high quality oil and gas processing equipment is consistently delivered at very competitive prices. Through our extensive field experience and our familiarity with the latest technologies, we produce process plants that are: dependable safe, easy to maintain, and designed for long life with minimum maintenance.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Senior Process Engineer in Tulsa, Oklahoma .
• Perform process and equipment design for gas processing technologies while working as a member of a design team and perform studies relating to revamp of existing processing units.
• Participate in the maintenance and development of design tools and documentation.
• Independently carries out varied engineering / technical assignments using standard methods and procedures under limited supervision. Results are reviewed and technical guidance is available.
• Decision making includes the use of sound Engineering judgment where necessary as well as routine issues / problems.
Key Accountabilities for Senior Process Engineers:
• Creation of the engineering design for our process plants and technologies.
• Provide Sales Support assistance as assigned.
• Run process simulation tools for design and alternate cases.
• Size process piping and run hydraulics.
• Develop project specifications including all major equipment.
• Coordinate the development of the PFD and P&ID flow diagrams.
• Complete assigned design work per the agreed budget and schedule.
• Keep Project Manager informed of progress on assigned tasks. Bring any problems with man-hour overruns or schedule delays to the Project Manager as early as possible.
• Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
• Contribute and participate in customer meetings as assigned and agreed with the Project Manager.
• Apply current design practices and tools for completion of assigned tasks.
• Be familiar with the work process and quality policy and apply as appropriate to each project.
• Document all calculations and work processes in a clear, concise format.
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required.
• Minimum 5 plus years operations and/or design engineering experience in the refining or petrochemical or gas industry are required.
• Experience with Gas Plant design highly desired
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
• Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, Leading Meetings, Customer Presentations.
• Ability to function well within a team based work environment.
• Ability to travel globally 10% on an annual basis.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Job ID: HRD737
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Tulsa, OK 74136 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.