Honeywell Supplier Quality Engineer I in Tucson, Arizona
Supplier Quality Engineer I
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Responsible for providing regional technical support at Strategic Partner location to ensure Advanced Manufacturing Project Manager, processes and systems are fully understood and integrated into their Operating system. Effectively represent Honeywell AME and Supplier Quality at the designated regional location to ensure product and manufacturing compliance through the following: FAI, Process Control Auditing, Design Change support and leading indicator management. Below are some of the key processes/responsibilities needed to extend the current AME and Supplier Quality value-stream.
Drive Product/Process Leading Indicator Management/ Performance metrics
Drive robust key process input controls and monitoring
Factory process change validation per SPOC manual - Driven by contractual cost takedown outside of Design Authority control
20 Maintains solid Engineering interface
20 Process Control Auditing, parts compliance
20 Drive robust key process input controls and monitoring
20 Obsolescence alignment and process oversight
20 Drive Product/Process Leading Indicator Management/ Performance metrics
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply chain or related or in lieu of degree, some years’ experience in Engineering, Manufacturing/Operations, Quality Science or Program Management
- Six Sigma Black Belt/ Lean Expert certification
- A working knowledge of aerospace quality practices and industry standards
- An advanced degree in related discipline is preferred
- Strong computer skills withhigh levelproficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint, and experience working with databases or data-based applications desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with project management and facilitation
- Able to obtain an Aerospace A Stamp within the first 6 months of employment
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of leadership
- Ability to identify risks and mitigating actions to achieve positive results PriorDMIR, DAR, FAA, ODA, FAA Repairmen, FAA A&P License Certification
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req115164
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 11100 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85737-9588 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.