Honeywell Sr Engineering Program Manager in Tucson, Arizona
Sr Engineering Program Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell AERO. You will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program cost, schedule and technical issues. You will lead prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and drive overall program performance.
Use your strategic thinking to help establish and implement direction for new business opportunities, products and processes
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region
30 Technical leadership
60 Project planning and execution
10 Design automation technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Business acumen knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication
- Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE skill development.
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
- Persuade to influence other to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Significant experience in engineering
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD6349
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Tucson, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.