Honeywell Sr Product Design Engineer in Torrance, California
Sr Product Design Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Aero engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems.
25 Analyze Designs
50 Design Engineering
15 Design Interpretation
5 Documentation Preparation
5 Requirements & Architecture Definition
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 7 years of engineering experience
- Strong user of NX CAD software (Teamcenter experience also valuable)
- GD&T knowledge, ability to create and interpret engineering drawingsStackup and dimensional analysis skills
- Experience with turbo machinery products, including detailed design
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD4215
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Torrance, CA 90504-6099 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.