Honeywell Production Control Supervisor in Torrance, California
Production Control Supervisor
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that has been successful for over 60 years with a strong portfolio loaded with commercial and military programs as well as New development and legacy products. You would supervise your team and work closely with Production Scheduling, Manufacturing Engineers, Procurement, Customer Service, Quality and Supervisor Team to ensure all quality and production goals are achieved. You will be responsible to monitor, assist, and utilize Honeywell Operating System (HOS) techniques to meet or exceed HON metrics involving all aspects of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost (Productivity), Inventory, Continuous Improvement and People Involvement.
30 Shop floor presence driving multiple activities
25 Analytical problem solving ability, process oriented.
20 Improvement projects(Utilization, Productivity, CT,RTY)
15 Coaching, motivating, and foster a positive workplace
10 Meetings - All levels from operators to management
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or other Supply Chain related field
- In lieu of degree some supervisor experience, personnel management, orindustrial engineering background.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office tools: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to create an environment conducive to accomplish metrics and objectives
- Significant work experience in operations and/or manufacturing
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement theories and activities Understanding of Six Sigma tools
- Toyota Production System and Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Green or Black belt certification
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of management.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req114803
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2525 W 190th St., Torrance, CA 90504-6099 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.