Honeywell Product Marketing Specialist in Torrance, California
Product Marketing Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Drive the strategic roadmap for Honeywell Transportation Systems Performance Aftermarket group, using Voice of the Customer (VOC) tools and market research to ensure that Honeywell products exceed market expectations and position Garrett as the number one turbocharger brand. You will interact with customers at all levels through the Value Chain and have a direct role creating the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Plan (STRAP) for the Performance Aftermarket group. You will work closely with the technical team to define product specifications and manage a portfolio that covers turbochargers, intercoolers, and other adjacent products.
Develop robust product strategies and a clear roadmap to create a strong linkage between customer needs, technical centers of excellence, and market segmentation value propositions
Be the team's source for global competitor and market intelligence using primary / secondary research techniques, competitive benchmarking / product teardown, and Voice of the Customer
Masterfully translate global and diverse customer needs into product requirements and specifications that are forward-thinking, reach beyond the current offering, and are profitable
40 Market analysis and Voice of the Customer
30 Product planning and writing specifications
15 Strategic planning and roadmap creation
10 Competitive benchmarking and analysis
5 Market Pricing Analysis
You Must Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Advanced Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Some experience in Market Analysis, Product Management, and/or Market Pricing Analysis
- Demonstrates a data-driven mindset that supports all decisions, strategies, and recommendations with a documented research approach
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- An enthusiastic team player with the ability to be flexible with time and can work well with other team members in a global environment
Some experience creating go-to-market plans and advertising strategies
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6288
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Torrance, CA USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.