Honeywell Performance Account Manager in Torrance, California
Performance Account Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Primary commercial interface with customers. Develop the sales strategy & promotions in the designated sales territory to ensure sales, A/R, & margin targets are met.
Liase with operations to provide forecasts & to manage proper inventory profile & the delivery of parts to customers. Act as primary contact for customers if issues arise. Support the strategies set forth by leadership.
Support marketing w/competitive information in order to evaluate & develop the sales strategy for the business. Work closely with team to evaluate market size, business oppy, channels, etc. Actively participate in customer facing events.
Travel up to 25% both internationally and on weekends.
Develop robust business strategies to create a strong linkage between financials, technology and customer needs
Opportunity to impact a growing business by expanding customer base with exciting new products
Develop strong business relationships with key players, identify & understand market drivers, complete competitor analysis and deliver input to the management team.
55 Primary interface for customers needs
25 Provide oppy analysis (channel, product, marketing)
20 Interface w/internal team to support leadership
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in business/marketing
- Some experience in account management, business to business preferred
- Valid driving license
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Comfortable with using Social Media as a marketing tool
- Proven track record of taking initiative and meeting sales targets
- Must be comfortable in front of customers and able to present data/information to senior leadership
- A team player with strong customer focus.
- Strong communication skills, results driven, self-starting personality and a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated use of IT capabilities including Microsoft Office Suite, SAP systems, internal support systems, and social media both on the computer and mobile - not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple accounts
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Interest in motorsports and/or performance aftermarket automotive products a plus
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD9405
- Category: Sales
- Location: Torrance, CA USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.