Honeywell Lead Engineering Tech III (FAA) in Torrance, California
Lead Engineering Tech III (FAA)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Support the drive of new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas.
Drive improvements in a challenging environment
75 Perform testing
15 Provide Customer Support
10 Create new methods, techniques, and processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Some experience in test support
- Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
- Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and apply six sigma procedures.
- Sound technical judgment and opinions.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Would like to have an AA degree, in electrical theory.
- Electronics / mechanical component test back ground
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: HRD3887
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Torrance, CA 90504-6099 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.