Honeywell Sr Test Engineer in Timisoara, Romania
Sr Test Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
DDescription of function:
• Designs and writes test specifications based on customer requirements and product specifications.
• Executes tests to verify the compliance with customer requirements and product specifications.
• Reproduce customer reported issues.
• Records observed errors and suggest improvements.
• Document test results in written test reports.
• Keep records of tested equipment/software versions and test results history.
• Verifies the fixes and upgrades.
• Delivers fixes and upgrades to the customers.
• Performs factory acceptance and commissioning tests.
• Communicates with customers and developers to reproduce, determine the cause and fix errors.
• Installs and configures hardware and software products at customer site.
and choose appropriate testing strategies.
• Create test suites and test cases based on the requirements (user stories)
• Report defects in a bug tracking system, track until bug verification and create test reports with dedicated tools.
30 QA tools & techniques
• Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, test case management tools.
• A BS/MS degree in computer science or related technical discipline is preferred.
• Good computer hardware, communication and networking equipment knowledge.
• Previous experience in testing hardware and software components and customer interactions is a plus.
• Knowledge of programming languages C#, C++ or Java.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documentation in English.
• A working knowledge of the software development cycle and modern software engineering practices.
• Preferably experiences in Object Oriented Analysis/ Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles.
• Knowledge in the areas of embedded real-time software engineering (requirements analysis, design, testing), data structures, algorithms, and C/C++ language required.
• Good analytical & communication skills, good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team in an international environment or independently required.
•Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information of a complex nature in verbal and written form required.
• Good English
• Previous experience in automatic tests using test tools like Selenium is a plus.
• Knowledge of performance and scalability test strategies.
• Experience in test management tools such as Q-Test.
• Basic knowledge of Python is a plus.
• Willingness to travel.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD2990
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Timisoara, TM 307210 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.