Honeywell Java Software Developer in Timisoara, Romania
Java Software Developer
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide.
Honeywell delivers complete end-to-end Smart Metering and Energy Management Solutions that drive energy efficiency, operational improvements and cost savings for utilities, industrial customers and consumers. Its multi utility offerings, which are interoperable by design, include distribution monitoring and control, advanced Smart Metering, demand response, networking and software solutions. People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
To further strengthen our team in TIMISOARA we are looking for a Java Software Developer
Role Description and Main Responsibilities :
- You will be part of a development team that is responsible for the development and the maintenance of our meter data collection and meter management systems.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and testing of new functionalities for this product.
- You will be responsible for product maintenance and third level support of existing product installations.
- You will be working closely together with international colleagues.
- You will be a key contributor in our Agile software process and participate in the Agile ceremonies
Interested? Tell us if:
- You are a software developer with a bachelor or master degree in software development or engineering
- You have at least 3 years of Java programming experience
- You have knowledge of Java Design patterns
- You have experience with relational database, by preference Oracle
- Making your implementations robust for large volumes is a goal for you
- You integrate well in a team of developers and testers but are also a self-starter who has the ability to learn new material quickly
- You work analytical, structured and accurately
- You document were necessary
- You aim for quality
- You are fluent in English both in writing and speaking
Would you like to impress us? Tell us if you have:
- Experience with IntelliJ, Maven, GIT, SVN
- Experience working in larger scale projects
- Experience in continuous integration projects (Bamboo)
- Experience with Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence
- Job ID: req93752
- Location: Timisoara, TM 307210 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.