Honeywell Sr. Human Resources Manager in Tijuana, Mexico
Sr. Human Resources ManagerFormulates and recommends local Human Resources policies and objectives for Mexhon Tijuana Organization
• Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the Human Resources function.
• Directs, approves the preparation of information requested or required for compliance & acts as primary contact with labor associations and outside government agencies.
• Protects interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations. Approves recommendations for terminations Reviews employee appeals through complaint procedure.
• Directs process for organizational planning and development. Evaluates organization structure, job design, and manpower forecasting. Evaluates plans and changes to plans. Makes recommendations to senior management.
• Establishes wage and salary structure pay policies, performance appraisal programs,employee benefit programs in alignment with company functions. Monitors for effectiveness and cost ontainments.
• Defines all Human Resources programs, and authority/responsibility of Human Resources and line management within those programs. Provides necessary education and training programs that address plant needs
• Assures that effective communications are maintained within areas of responsibility. Where appropriate, informs employees as to plans and progress.
• Acts within scope of authority and consistent with company and corporate objectives, guidelines, policies, and practices.
• Ensures optimum performance of the function. Recommends and implements techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices.
• • Develops and directs the operation objectives of the HR department. Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as directed by de HR Sr. Leadership.
• Drives Cultural Changes of the organization to achieve desired behaviors and results aligned with HOS & functional Transformation Expectations.
• Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical, decision making, people development, team oriented and problem solving
• Leadership and team building skills.
• Knowledge of HS&E and Quality systems & standards e.g. ISO/TS 16949
• Six sigma Green Belt /Lean Expert preferred.
• Knowledge of the Federal Labor, Social Security and related Regulations and Laws in Mexico. (Max 5)
• Bachelor degree on Business Administration, Human Resources or related areas required.
• Masters preferred.
• Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational
planning, employee relations, and training and development.
• Well-developed administrative skills.
• Strong management skills-principles and people.
• From eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience gained through increasingly responsible
management positions within Human Resources.
- Job ID: 00357062
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Tijuana, BC MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.