Honeywell Sr. Credit Analyst in Tempe, Arizona
Sr. Credit Analyst
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Sr. Credit Analyst Tempe, AZ
Responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer disputes and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Collections Supervisor.
50 Contact with customers concerning past due invoices
25 Resolution of disputed invoices
15 Monthly cash receipt forecasts and various analyses
10 Drive weekly cash calls
You Must Have:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Three plus years experience working within accounts receivable and/or credit and collections
- Knowledge of accounting principles, credit and collection policies and procedures, and credit risk required Strong problem solving, interpersonal and financial analysis skills.
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral, written and presentations skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers required.
- Excellent credit skills required in areas such as insurance, letters of credit, financing, and legal environment. Knowledge of 3rd party collections and bankruptcy laws preferable.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: HRD3004
- Category: Finance
- Location: ., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.