Honeywell Sr. Contracts Representative in Tempe, Arizona
Sr. Contracts RepresentativeHoneywell International Inc. is a diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 120,000 employees in 100 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement.
Aerospace Strategic Business Group with 40,000 employees in over 125 locations worldwide is leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries. The Aerospace headquarters is based in Phoenix/Arizona and Rolle/Switzerland.
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow.
Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Contracts professionals located all around the world are integral part of teams negotiating agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. They protect the company against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions providing support and guidance to Sales and Procurement organizations. They make sure that final contractual documents include all deal parameters approved in accordance with respective approval processes and Honeywell business is conducted in a way respecting the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
Job Description : Senior Contracts Representative
- Responsible for contract management throughout contract life cycle - provides contractual and administrative support (analysis, review, drafting, negotiation flow-down and interpretation of a contract and all related documents) to assigned accounts;
- Identifies and mitigates risks connected with non-standard conditions and customer direct changes in proposed contractual documents; Seeks to discover unstated needs and expectations and communicates concerns and issues clearly to the organization;
- Advises internal clients (sales and program managers) concerning contractual requirements; recognizes emerging issues,
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships primarily with assigned customers, and stakeholders within Honeywell’s organization ensuring provision of top-class service and high customer satisfaction
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures applicable to contracting and contract management; that includes liaising with the Law department and other stakeholders within Aerospace for review and approval of unusual terms
Position reports to Senior Contracts Manager
(based in Tempe, Arizona or any Honeywell Aerospace U.S. site)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Legal Studies or related field with five plus years contracts or legal experience including familiarity with contract law or
- Graduate degree in related field with two plus years contracts or legal experience including familiarity with contract law
- Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
- MS Office literacy
- Superior communications skills (both oral and written); ability to function as member of virtual team
- Ability to analyze and interpret contract terms and conditions
- Integrity and strong focus on compliance with internal standards and policies
- Sound business judgment, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
- Demonstrated ability to influence and deal tactfully and confidentially with internal and external customers in a dynamic environment
- Job ID: 00355813
- Category: Legal
- Location: Tempe, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.