Honeywell Project Engineer II in Tempe, Arizona
Project Engineer II
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Join the Pneumatic Systems Valve group within the Air & Thermal Components organization. You will execute engineering tasks and lead small cross-functional teams on pnuematic valve New Product Development programs. You will be responsible for development and qualification test execution including hardware build and test oversight, analysis of test data, documentation of results, and problem resolution. You will be part of a team of engineers driving technical solutions that meet key program milestones and cost objectives.
Lead world-class project execution to supply products for First Flight of the next exciting aircraft development program.
Develop your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative design solutions and technologies.
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
35 Technical Problem Solving
40 Hardware Build and Test Execution
15 Technical Documentation
10 Project,Budget&Milestone development&management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Some experience in engineering design, development, or field support of mechanical products.
- Some technical knowledge of applicable products (valves, engines, aircraft systems, etc) is preferred.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing.
- Some Project management experience - Cost, schedule, and/or general project management
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD4212
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.