Honeywell Global Commodity Manager in Tempe, Arizona
Global Commodity Manager
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
The Global Commodity Manager partners closely with other Aerospace Senior leaders. You will support the development and execution of the Sourcing Strategy for critical Honeywell Aerospace commodities and suppliers. You will lead the sourcing process and strategy for multi-million dollar agreements. You will lead a global commodity team working with commodity specialists and stakeholders including engineering, manufacturing, product leadership, and finance.
Manage all aspects of Honeywell supplier relationships
Obtain results by focusing on business priorities
Developing and implement sourcing strategic plans
25 Manage Commodity Strategies
25 Supplier Selection
25 Negotiation and contracting
25 Implement working capital improvements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain, business, or engineering
- Successful record of accomplishments
- Ability to influence, persuade, negotiate, and resolve problems
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing sourcing strategic plans
- Skilled negotiator with fluency in contracts and pricing issues
- Business acumen to align sourcing initiatives to financial goals and customer needs and expectations
- Project management skills with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
- Thorough knowledge of MRP, production planning, & procurement best practices
- Productivity & change orientation mindset
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req113118
- Category: Procurement
- Location: ., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.