Honeywell Analyst Sr Pricing- Commercial Item Determination in Tempe, Arizona
We have an exciting opportunity within Honeywell Aerospace to be part of establishing a ground breaking Commercial Item Justification (CIJ) Center of Excellence (COE). This CIJ COE will be a key enabler for Aerospace to more efficiently contract with the US Government on a commercial basis enabling growth to top line revenue while reducing the cost to serve. The CIJ COE team will provide the company with the necessary support and expertise for commercial item determination and supporting fair and reasonable pricing for various US Government defense and space opportunities. This position will assist with the development of the CIJ packages in support of Commercial Item Determination. This position will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Integrated Supply Chain, Product General Managers, Pricing, Contracts, and Compliance. The position will roll up within HOSG reporting directly to the CIJ COE Program Manager within the Pricing organization.
Additional job duties include:
- Creating templates to assist with technical support of CIJ Packages
- Understanding the laws and regulations around Commercial Item Determination and Justification and contracting under the Federal Acquisition Requirements
- Advising others on commercial item determination/justification requirements
- Identifying and deploying best practices and establishing playbooks
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of a technical repository
- Reviewing CIJ packages for compliance adequacy
- Creating and measuring performance metrics
- Collaborating with Product Line Leaders, Engineers, and other cross-functional teams to support commercial item determination and fair and reasonable pricing
YOU MUST HAVE :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Information Technology, or other applicable fields
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
WE VALUE: + Direct Experience in defense and space programs / opportunities a plus + Green Belt Certification a plus + Desire to learn, improve, and support cultural changes + Experience in process improvement and tool development with demonstrated results + Demonstrated capability in organizing and working on project improvement teams + Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a crisp and to-the-point presentation style, with ability to quickly and positively influence others + Effective listening skills, with flexibility in approach to solutions + Demonstrated creativity and innovation as well as integrative thinking + Strong interpersonal and team building skills + Ability to influence and work with teams to resolve complex problems and improve processes
- Job ID: 00356841
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Tempe, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.