Honeywell Regional Sales Leader in Sunnyvale, California
Regional Sales Leader
Direct the outside sales organization, responsible for driving sales in (business / region). You will work with the leadership team to set priorities for new business opportunities. You will own the sales results for (business segment / region). You will create the structure, processes, and incentives that will increase sales of the company's products and/or services. You will ensure education of Honeywell products. You will provide the strategic direction for customer interactions such as client visits, trade shows, and seminars. You will use data analysis of sales numbers, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to make needed adjustments.
Drive business growth by leading an effective outside sales function
Establish the strategic direction for (Outside Sales region/department)
Learn how to lead a superior organization while working with other top leaders
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum 10 years industry experience with proven ability to increase sales in a competitive market
- Experience in semiconductor or related industry
- Strategic selling skills with successful track record in selling, developing and managing large accounts, commercial and business development
- Strong people management skills with experience leading teams and/or managing people located remotely
- Proven experience leading business development activities, with an emphasis on identifying and selling to new customers, new markets and/or new applications
- Proven ability to develop and nurture relationships with new customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior time management and planning skills
- Strong analytical background and ability to use data to drive decisions
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong analytical, strategic and financial acumen
- Job ID: HRD2101
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.