Honeywell Lead Engineer m/f in Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112, Offenbach, Germany
Lead Engineer m/f
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion® PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
For our site in Offenbach we are currently looking for a
Lead Engineer m/f
Purpose of this role:
To lead small to medium size project teams (5-10 engineers) that implements standard engineering solutions with customised (complex) specials, if required, to successful completion and within budgeted time and cost constraints.The project team is defined as all applicable disciplines (Lead Engineer) or one discipline (Stream Lead) as part of a larger project.
To be technically responsible for the overall technical design and technical scope of the systems and/or solutions in scope of the project, fully in line with Honeywell standards, design rules and guidelines.
To support the implementation of projects in line with P&AS objectives including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance.
· Acts as technical interface with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the technical project requirements are fully defined, agreed and delivered within schedule and cost constraints.
· Acts as technical interface to 3rd party suppliers to assure correct functionality of the 3rd party deliverables including the correct integration of those deliverables in Honeywell systems or solutions.
· Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
· Produces and/or approves functional and detailed design specifications and provides technical leadership, support and expertise for the project team.
· Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements, across all disciplines, in terms of functionality, Honeywell standard designs & design rules, quality, and supports documentation and implementation process at minimum cost by optimizing use of global productivity tools and other Standard Builds deliverables.
· Monitors and controls technical project scope against the Project Execution Plan and Functional & Detailed Design Specifications, ensures effective change control and identifies risks / opportunities.
· Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvements and shares technical knowledge back to Discipline Communities, the Engineering Excellence organization and the project team.
· Reports progress and technical problems and/or changes to project manager.
30 Understand technology
30 customer relationships
20 Project Performance
20 Estimation development and analysis
· Bachelor Degree in engineering or appropriate Technical Qualification for lead engineering role
· Experience as Sr. Engineer on hardware & software applications
· General knowledge on network
· Customer interfacing experiences
· 5+ years of project experience as (Sr.) Project Engineer
· Has minimal 5 yrs. experience in the field of industrial automation, with specific focus on DCS & PLC and general knowledge on field instrumentation
· A strong affinity with execution of pharmaceutical/ fine-chemicals projects and good knowledge on Batch applications
· Fluent German and Good English
· Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Staffing Specialist – Katarzyna Komorowska at email@example.com.
Visit us at www.honeywell.com
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req115162
- Location: Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112, Offenbach, HE 63067 DEU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.