Honeywell Key Account Manager - Nordics in Stockholm, Sweden
If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and would like to develop within unique international environment,
If you are ready to take your career to the next level?
Join us and see how you can fulfil your potential!
Key Account Manager – Nordics
Tridium, part of Honeywell - is a global leader in business application frameworks that have fundamentally changed the way devices and systems connect. We are passionate innovators developing the operating system of the Internet of Things. From buildings and data centers to manufacturing systems, smart cities and beyond, Tridium's open frameworks and environments are changing the rules for automation technology.
Purpose of the job:
As a Regional Sales Manager – Nordics you be responsible for business development and account management activity to promote Tridium's Niagara products to the market. While selling directly to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and Resellers, business development will be required across the complete market chain, including End Users, System Integrators, Consultants and Contractors. You will take direct ownership and responsibility of key customer relationships in the Region. This will include the present customer and new customers and management of their subsequent development to become long-term users of Tridium's products.
- Identification of potential new customers and their subsequent development to become either direct or indirect customers
- Ownership and responsibility of all customers in the region (internal and external and creating relationships with key customer staff at all levels)
- Day-to day management of business through all Tridium business channels, direct and indirect
- Contribution to Tridium’s strategy and its implementation via market research and business development.
- Preparation and maintenance on a regular basis of business development plans for each new account identified
- Co-ordination with other Sales Managers across Tridium EMEA and globally
- Proven track-record in sales within industrial software environment
- Experience of Building Management / Building Automation Systems
- Creative and able to understand customer needs;
- Demonstrates a high drive and is focused on creating results;
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and CRM systems;
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English language skills
More about Tridium: https://www.tridium.com/
More about Honeywell: www.honeywell.com
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
- Job ID: 00344613
- Category: Sales
- Location: Stockholm, AB SWE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.