Honeywell Maintenance Engineer in Stara Tura, Slovakia
Use your expertise as a Maintenance Engineer to ________________[maintain and sustain manufacturing equipment and/or Honeywell building systems and components]. You will provide support not only as it relates to understanding of the manufacturing equipment, but also a basic understanding of operating principles and respective processes. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of maintenance engineering projects, programs and manufacturing equipment.
Use your maintenance engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving customers globally
Under direct supervision, solve basic maintenance problems where analysis of equipment is required in order to increase uptime to meet the requirements of the customer
Provide technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations
20 Equipment installation and maintenance
20 Equipment upgrade and modification
20 Participate in solutions to increase uptime
20 Study equipment performance and reliability
20 Define preventative maintenance schedules
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Some relevant experience in manufacturing or engineering
- Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- __________________ [specific programming] experience
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Application of basic maintenance engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- _____________________ [specific equipment/machining/facilities] experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5436
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Stara Tura, TN 91601 SVK
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.