Honeywell Mechanical Engineering Co-op Spring 2018 in St Louis, Missouri
Mechanical Engineering Co-op Spring 2018
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Intelligrated, now a part of Honeywell is hiring Mechanical Engineering Co-ops for the Spring semester of 2018! The co-op role includes but would not be limited to the following:
- Creates and verifies layout, detail, air, load, structural drawings, schematics and equipment orders as applicable to the project.
- Plans equipment layout, material flow, and measures to maintain efficient and safe utilization of resources and equipment on projects assigned
- Assists in the Design/building/monitoring of prototype and test units, analyzes data to determine if design meets function and performance specifications.
- Under supervision and guidance, supports Intelligrated manufacturing and field activities in a timely manner to meet project requirements
Creates/revises component and assembly drawings in SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD to support current products and new developments.
20 Using designing programs to create and design components (AutoCad, SolidWorks)
20 Design, monitor and build prototype and test units
20 Plan equipment layout, material flow, and maintain efficient measures and utilization of resources
20 Work with other engineers across various disciplines
20 Perform a variety of calculations
- Be currently seeking your bacherlor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with AutoCad/SolidWorks
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Team working ability
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Some experience in engineering
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req114022
- Location: 9301 Olive Boulevard, St Louis, MO 63132 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.