Honeywell Application Engineer - Modifications and Upgrades in St Louis, Missouri
Application Engineer - Modifications and Upgrades
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Intelligrated (now part of Honeywell) has an outstanding opportunity in St Louis, MO for an Applications Engineer to be part of our Modifications and Upgrades team.
The Applications Engineer- Modifications and Upgrades estimates all equipment, buyouts, engineering, and implementation services for both system and integrated systems projects. The Applications Engineer-
Modifications and Upgrades takes a systems approach in understanding core design features, project elements, and overall system, and manages the scope and schedule, while meeting internal and external customer expectations throughout the project life cycle. The Applications Engineer may assume the role
as a team member or a lead with the responsibility of understanding the internal/external requirements and delivering per those requirements.
Other job duties include:
- Attending project kick-off meeting and gathering all relevant information needed to begin estimating efforts
- Developing buyout RFQ, review vendor quotes for compliance to RFQ, and compare multiple responses and recommends suppliers
- Developing cost estimates, comparisons, and analysis to ensure validity of costs
- Reviewing output for errors and verifies costs are accurate and correctly submitted
- Conducting analysis of complex problems in order to evaluate options and implementing solutions to meet customer expectations
- Communicating, interacting, and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external customers at all levels while fostering cooperation and teamwork within the department
- Providing technical support in sales presentations to customers.
20 Collaborate with engineering team
20 Perform specification review
20 Exchange task level information
20 Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
20 Prepare or update reports and documentation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline
- Experience with AutoCAD and MS Office
- Some experience in engineering or in a related area
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
- Apply basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Opportunities to work across industries within Honeywell
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD4955
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., St Louis, MO 63132 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.