Honeywell Software Engineer in Sofia, Bulgaria
- ...are a passionate software developer...
- ...have solid experience in Java or C++...
- ...have deep interest in computer science - both theoretical and practical...
- ...are inspired by aviation...
- ...care about the environment...
- ...are interested to understand and work on sophisticated topics such as airline fuel efficiency...
- ...would like to work in a company, where what you do matters and is well recognized...
- ...then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Design new products and extensions to existing products
- Develop and maintain software products
- Read and write software requirements and design specifications
- At least 2 years professional experience with Java or C++. Knowledge in GWT is a plus
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge in SQL. Experience with Oracle DB is a plus. Hibernate and/or JPA knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of the typical web application functioning and structure. Knowledge in Struts & STL is a plus
- Knowledge in the following aviation topics is a plus: aerodynamics, flight physics, flight planning, flight operations control
- Good understanding of the typical web application functioning and structure. Knowledge in the web part of the J2EE stack
- Very good level of English (written and oral)
- Proactiveness, independence, and high level of energy
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and independently
- Team-player with seasoned collaboration skills
- Job ID: 00340007
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Sofia, Sofia BGR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.