Honeywell Junior Software Engineer in Sofia, Bulgaria
Junior Software Engineer
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will provide technical expertise for continuous development and continuous integration. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Some experience in cloud solution development
- Experience in Java/J2EE
- Hands on experience with OOAD and Design Patterns
- Some experience in Enterprise application Integration and ESB
- Experience in EAI patterns, MULE and ActiveMQ
- Very good knowledge on SOA , REST and Message oriented middleware
- Master data management experience
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Job ID: req93456
- Location: Sofia, SOFIA 1505 BGR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.