Honeywell Sr User Experience Designer, Shanghai, EHBT, HTSC in Shanghai, China
Sr User Experience Designer, Shanghai, EHBT, HTSC
Deliver an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for the [SBG] business, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will support user experience design initiatives for products globally, and contribute directly to creating the next generation of user experiences on a wide variety of consumer, commercial and industrial products. You will work with our portfolio of brands to create branded seamless experience across user touch points. You will collaborate with other experience designers in an interdisciplinary studio that applies best practices to achieve world-class results.
Create simply amazing experiences for our customers
Strategically drive the creation of the next generation of user experiences on a wide variety of consumer, commercial, medical and industrial products
Take an exciting human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD3901
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.