Honeywell Operations Manager,Shanghai, ISC, Aero in Shanghai, China
Operations Manager,Shanghai, ISC, Aero
• Drive operational excellence across all operation • Meet or exceed AOP commitments for key operation metrics.
• Coordinate execution of production plan across shifts • Establish, maintain and improve metrics in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity, Cost and Continuous Improvement.
• Initiative HOS, Quality and HSE plan and participant audit for leadership standard work.
• Monitor and evaluate Cell Leader goals; driving for standardized effective solutions to existing problems.
• Maintain a strong presence in the manufacturing areas.
• Working with HR review R&R policy, Reward and recognize individual and team performance.
• Provide effective leadership, guidance, coaching, communication, learning and development for the Leaders.
• Initiative and Implements discipline processes to ensure compliance to code of conduct and desired work behaviors.
• To manager manufacturing in a cost efficient and effective manner through lean acceleration.
• Hires supervisors and production personnel to achieve expanding production Value.
• Facilitates training and development of manufacturing personnel.
• Enforces manufacturing procedures and operators instructions.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the equipment.
• Responsible of Health, Safety and Environment procedure compliance.
• Establish localization strategy to reduce cost and increase capacity.
20 Lead plant maintenance program
20 Lead project teams
20 Supervise maintenance technicians and mechanics
20 Resolve technical issues
20 Equipment troubleshooting
University Degree with major in Engineering or Mechanical
8-10 years’ experience in multinational companies in machining industry
3 -5 years management experience
Fluent communication and presentation skill by English.
Fosters teamwork and diversity
Able to coach and mentor others
Consistently meet commitments to business and to others
Ability to manage change effectively
Commitment to achieve key performance metrics and drive for continuous improvement
Encourages excellence in others through being a positive influence in the development of Others
Customer focus, meets expectations, internally and externally, forms partnerships
Strong communication skills providing timely and concise information to others
Takes action based by applying intuition, experience and judgment to the data
Knowledge of quality systems and standards
Avionics maintenance experience is priority
- Job ID: HRD3916
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.