Honeywell Mechanical Analysis Manager,Shanghai,HTSC-EAER,CORP in Shanghai, China
Mechanical Analysis Manager,Shanghai,HTSC-EAER,CORP
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve research, techniques, procedures, products and technologies. You will manage overall technology strategy, resource and endorse methodologies to support both existing and potential future products. You will be responsible for analytical strategic plan, annual operating plan and capex planning by aligning with project teams. You will support new product introduction, customer issue resolution and competitor product benchmarking.
Drive growth as a technology leader through internal and external customers interactions
Manage resources to meet frequently changing priorities and project needs.
Transform customer understanding into innovative prototypes using human-centered design and advanced technologies.
20 Talent management
30 Research and Technology
30 Partnering strategies
20 Technology assessments
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, some experience in engineering or R&D.
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence, coach and mentor others in a matrix and cross functionally oriented organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills are essential
- Comfortable developing networks and building relationship
- Business and financial acumen
- Reliable and trustworthy with highest ethical standards
- Flexible to work across cultures and time zones
- Some project or line management experience leading engineering teams
- Experience in managing research and developmentprojects including scheduling, milestone tracking, manpower planning, earned-value measurement, estimating and budgeting
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD5809
- Category: Technology R&D
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.