Honeywell IT Project Management Speciali, shanghai, INT, Corp in Shanghai, China
IT Project Management Speciali, shanghai, INT, Corp
Support the implementation and delivery of different IT projects on time. You will interface with a broad group of internal stakeholders, external vendors and play a key role in helping achieve project objectives. You will use project management tools to ensure adherence to standards and compliance regulations. You will support the development of detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, budget, project owners duties and you will collaborate with various teams to monitor projects to ensure progress according to plan, scope and budget.
Drive effective project management to execute the Information Technology strategy and vision to enable business value and growth
Demonstrate solid understanding of critical project requirements, and recommending project management tools that provide competitive advantage
Assure project management processes are continuously improved to drive better business results and help exceed project and department goals
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience Experience working with external partners, customers and data providers Project Management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and customer focus.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Driving "fast and right" results in a matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of Program Management principles
- Ability to identify risks and strong attention to detail
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Job ID: HRD4695
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.