Honeywell Engineering leader HIS GDC, Shanghai, HIS, SPS in Shanghai, China
Engineering leader HIS GDC, Shanghai, HIS, SPS
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a senior engineering management team developing and implementing processes and products to sustain Honeywell's growth in the marketplace. You will lead, empower and motivate engineering teams responsible for the design and development of products and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will strategically plan and lead large teams involved in major programs and critical technical initiatives. You will work effectively across geographical boundaries and act as a change agent. You will analyze the market for competitive intelligence information and develop new growth opportunities.
Shape short and long term strategies to create future vision and maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Build powerful and innovative teams able to successfully solve technical challenges
Partner with customers, top leadership and broader engineering teams to ensure continuous business growth
20 Employee development
20 Customer interaction
20 Requirements & Architecture Definition
20 Talent management
20 Strategy development
- BS minimum / MS preferred in EE/ME/Chemical Engineering or related technical discipline with at least 15 years’ experience
- Strong experience with new product development process Familiar with Lean Product Development principles
- Very rich experience on working with global engineering organization.
- Super excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills & fluent in English
- Strong leadership influence skill
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in managing a team of technology specialists
- Good business acumen
- Focus on execution & responsiveness to customers, team and management
- Innovative and integrative thinker quick to visualize solutions and generate ideas
- Ability to network, collaborate with and influence large teams, Experience working in matrix org structure
- High energy & enthusiasm & self-motivated
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD2145
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.