Honeywell CRM Sales Process Analyst, Shanghai, INT, Corp in Shanghai, China
CRM Sales Process Analyst, Shanghai, INT, Corp
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join Honeywell's One IT team that offers IT support to end users across the globe. You will deliver effective, secure and responsive service to customers and enable them to make informed decisions in a connected way. You will provide contemporary services and work with IT teams and vendors to provide compliant hardware, infrastructure, network, software support and complex problem resolution in a fast paced environment. You will identify root causes and manage escalations as necessary. You will resolve IT issues and guide users through solutions to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Provide accurate and fast solutions to IT issues to help customers achieve a consistent, seamless IT experience in a fast paced environment
Recommend and implement improvements and root cause analysis to deliver the best timely solutions, improving customer satisfaction and experience
Implement plans and recommend changes to hardware, software and processes to achieve department goals and ensure best in class IT Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma
- Associate's degree in a computer-related discipline
- Client service experience, Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Understand networking concepts; servers; LANs/WAN
- Experience using help desk call logging system
- Excellent customer focus
- Conveys information with clarity, ensuring messages are understood across diverse, global teams
- Ability to use desktop computer hardware and software knowledge to assess, diagnose, and correct problems for customers
- Programming knowledge is a plus
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
Nonexempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Job ID: HRD2408
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.