Honeywell CMMI Leader, Shanghai, RAE, SPS in Shanghai, China
CMMI Leader, Shanghai, RAE, SPS
Supervise a team that is defining Honeywell's products. You will leverage your engineering experience and skills to lead the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems. You will use your leadership abilities and will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of RAE products by leading a team that designs, tests and/or validates products from prototype to market. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive exceptional team outcomes. As a team senior supervisor, you will coach your team members in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
Use your expertise and acumen in engineering to lead a team of engineers that develops innovative products and technologies
Drive the application of work processes and standards to ensure high product quality and process efficiency
Work collaboratively with customers and broader engineering teams to balance your team's capacity with prioritized activities
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Some experience in the field or in a related area, and some supervisory experience
- Deep understanding of a variety of the field's standards and specifications
- Demonstrated leadership experience in overseeing entry level employees and deliveringsuccessful projects
- Drive to improve team performance though coaching & work practice improvement
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
- Competence to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD5570
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.