Honeywell AdditiveManufacturing TechLead,Shanghai,HTSC-EAER,CORP in Shanghai, China
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be responsible for providing technical expertise on a variety of projects and programs. You will use your expert knowledge of engineering discipline and standards, processes and tools to complete and ensure compliance of various projects. You are the point of contact for external customers and you may participate in development of new business opportunities and product lines
Use your experience and scientific knowledge to lead technical development activities
Drive growth as a technology leader and interface with internal and external customers and partners
Conceptualize, design, plans and implement innovative technologies that enable new and competitive products
20 Technical reporting
20 Product Assurance
20 Technology design
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop and mentor others
- Significant experience in engineering field
- Experience with new product and technology development in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex and challenging problems
- Effectively operate in a matrix organization
- Experience working in global teams across time zones
- Track record of successful contribution to products & projects
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Remote Access Required
- Extensive Travel Required
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3696
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Shanghai, CN-31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.