Honeywell Finance Controller in Shah Alam, Malaysia
Financial Controller, E&ES ASEAN
This position provides an exciting opportunity within one of Honeywell's most profitable and dynamic business units, Environmental and Energy Solutions (E&ES). Identified as a High Growth Region (HGR), ASEAN is positioned for investment and long term growth plan. This position reports directly to the APAC E&ES Finance Leader and matrix to ASEAN GM. Plays a key role in the E&ES regional management team. This opportunity focuses on the related finance management of the Profit and Loss statement for the region, including a plant based in Shah Alam.
As the key member of the management team in E&ES ASEAN, this is a finance business leader role in supporting the aggressive business growth plan, and most importantly to contribute the achievement of the financial targets; Overall responsibility for all financial reporting, budgeting & planning and proper internal control in the region; Work closely with the ISC, R&D, LOBs and related cross-functional operation teams to drive productivity and strong return on investment
Essential Job Functions
- Business partner to the Regional GM to drive topline and bottom line growth.
- Overall responsibility for all financial reporting, FP&A and proper internal controls
- In charge of the financial aspects of 5-yrs Strategic Action Plan [STRAP], lead the Annual Operational Planning and business forecast processes in the regions;
- Provide effective monthly management reporting (P&L, CWC, FCF, etc.) and recommendation for the improvement actions
- Work closely with the management team to drive/delivery the financial commitments.
- Responsible the key finance projects, eg. Biz integration, M&A, NPIs, CWC improvement, etc. Coordinate the CE/VE/Productivity Improvement projects and to provide relevant financial inputs
- Review the Pricing/Commercial Efficiency Improvement projects and recommendation for the improvement/follow up actions
- Ensure the costs/spending actions are in line with operating plan and advice/working with management team to address the issues identified
- To ensure the business are carried out in compliance with HON Biz Control Standards and timely close all external/internal audit points
- Work and liaise with the relevant Corporate Tax, BD, Legal, Treasury, Controllerships, etc. for financial operation and Biz growth plan
- Develop leadership and management skills to create an effective finance team with providing professional service and valuable advice
- Be accountable for employee retention, satisfaction and focus on team members' performance improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
At least 5 years’ experience of financial managerial experience a large corporation Broad range of experience across Finance roles, including experience in FP&AExperience in establishing and executing
internal financial controls
A university degree/professional qualification in Accounting or FinancePreferably with Professional accounting qualifications (CA or CPA) or Membership with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) or any other recognized professional body in Malaysia
- Job ID: HRD2161
- Category: Finance
- Location: Shah Alam, SL 40000 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.