Honeywell Technical Support Trainer in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Technical Support Trainer
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will build internal relationships to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will help develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues.
Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer
Learn to apply highest standards of customer support
Build business acumen while learning to address customer's technical needs
15 Process Auditor
35 Training designer
40 Calls Auditor
10 Training & Development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming languages
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD4851
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.