Honeywell Sr IT Project Management Specialist in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Sr IT Project Management Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Team delivers end-to-end project management and leadership for our internal and centralized voice and data services. Touch-points with our businesses, support vendors, and technical teams using well established program management principles to ensure that these services are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will support large scale, highly complex projects globally, by directing the integration of project plans and contribute directly by managing the survey, planning, testing, and deployment process and supporting the technical service requirements. You will work with our technical teams to create a seamless experience for the internal customers of voice and data solutions.
- Responsible for directing the integration of project plans and overall execution of multiple project/ program(s).
- Integrates the development of project standards, procedures and quality objectives across multiple project(s) and organizations.
- Integrates project plans, schedules, cost across multiple projects(s)/ program(s) and organizations.
- Provides leadership to cross-functional or cross-organizational project teams.
- Negotiates for financial, physical or human resources to support multiple projects/or organizational objectives or a program (within and across organizational boundaries).
- Takes action on potential risks and issues and provides proposals for solution to senior management if escalation is required.
- Holds team members accountable for use of Process Improvement techniques such as six sigma tools and SEI-CMM processes.
- Assesses variances from the plan and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure project meets time, cost and quality objectives.
- Assesses overall customer satisfaction and project success.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, customers, vendors and other key stakeholders.
Assists is direct / local team mentoring, team process support / development, and escalation for issues/risk mitigation and leadership.
45 Manage IT projects
20 Documentation and reporting
15 Mentor, coach, develop team
10 Deploy standardized work
10 Measure project performance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Proven ability to lead successful technology implementation projects.
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Project Management (PMP) Certification a plus but not required.
- 1 or more years of project management and relevant functional experience.
- Fostering an environment for team-work.
- Ability to drive and obtain results.
- Direct team management experience.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD4353
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.