Honeywell Sr HRIS Analyst in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Sr HRIS Analyst
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
As a HR Ops Analyst - Security Admin team, the incumbents role is to provide Security admin support and analytics to the HR community and adhere to the defined processes.
The role is responsible for a series of back office processes to support User access for various applications which includes PeopleSoft, CSOD and other web applications for Global Customers.
• Working with project work streams to design, implement and maintain best practices around security structures for delivered and customized PeopleSoft applications and providing security training where needed.
• Partner with various groups/individuals to achieve the desired time bound results on internal projects/initiatives and other projects.
• Follow, adhere and contribute to Honeywell's Initiatives, Enablers, Goals & desired behaviours
• Supports in documenting the Security related Processes and Projects.
• Formal training in Peoplesoft HRMS, SQL knowledge, User Access architecture
30 PeopleSoft security set up
20 PeopleSoft access analysis
20 Analytical skills
20 CornerStone security set up
10 Kronos security set up
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree.
• 3 - 5 years overall experience.• 3+ years of experience in HR Systems Techno functional.
• Hands-on experience of Peoplesoft Security, Knowledge of MS Excel.
• Strong experience with SQL on Oracle 10g database.
• Multi cultural awareness.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD4611
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.