Honeywell PPMO Reporting & Training in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
PPMO Reporting & Training
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting analyst team with dashboard and report generation.
- Supporting in development of performance metrics.
- Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence needs.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
- Interpreting data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Developing and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Providing reports the frequency will vary, they could be daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translating requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
Building annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
30 Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables
30 Deliver ad hoc reports.
40 Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor degree.
- Management Information Systems, Communications.
- 1-4 years of data analysis/reporting experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software.
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of computers, especially in data extract/reporting software.
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Work in a team environment.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD3882
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.