Honeywell IT PMO Performance & Operation in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
IT PMO Performance & Operation
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide project management expertise and assure effective delivery of multiple complex projects within Honeywell IT. You will oversee a team of Project Managers and a portfolio of projects, manage budget and resource plans and identify and resolve conflicts. You will ensure learning's are shared across the organization to improve productivity. You will deploy standardized work, project management methodologies, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile execution of IT projects across the Enterprise. You will provide leadership in improving IT processes and programs.
Provide project management expertise and premier project delivery aligned with Information Technology strategy
Demonstrate a deep understanding of business requirements and translate them into project plans that provide competitive advantage
Assure Project Management provides an exceptional user experience, while being compliant, on time, within budget and schedule
20 Support Master Program using Enterprise
20 Drive end to end CA PPM data integrity to ensure effective metrics reporting
20 Coaching, mentoring
20 Identify process improvements
20 Drive adoption and usability of processes and tools to enable flawless execution
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience Project management process, methods and tools application PMP and/or ITIL certification Experience in Agile and Waterfall methods
- Strong leadership, project and change management skills
- Ability to mentor peers on project management standards
- Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to create business value through project planning and management
- Drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD2483
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.