Honeywell Associate Credit Collector in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Associate Credit Collector
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
A Job posting does not exist for this global job code, please work with your HRG to develop one
20 Credit risk assesment
20 Order release
10 Administrative process
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Associate Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field is preferred.
- Requires knowledge of accounting principles, credit and collection policiesand procedures, and credit risk.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills.
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and theability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to dealtactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and externalcustomers required.
- Strong PC skills and Excel, and experience with other Microsoft Officeproducts: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Nonexempt Driving a Greener Future
- Job ID: HRD1931
- Category: Finance
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.