Honeywell HOS & QA Manager in Rocky Mount, North Carolina
HOS & QA Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead the activities related to quality control inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established standards within Honeywell Aerospace. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. You will develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems. You will ensure that quality is being maintained in all factors involved in production. You will be accountable for building up the functional excellence to support business objectives.
- Manage and drive team in delivering right and fast quality control solutions for Honeywell while maintaining integrity and compliance.
- Grow and develop team's knowledge and skills through coaching and guidance.
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change within the Quality organization and Honeywell Operating System.
Establish and strengthen the quality improvement culture throughout the site through the use of HOS principles, including Built in Quality.
40 Customer and supplier relation
20 Lead improvement initiatives
20 Coach and develop team
20 Work on cross functional teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related technical field or significant experience in a related role
- In depth quality assurance and manufacturing experience
- Mentor junior members or peers
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in leadership role
- Ability to motivate team to achieve business objectives
- Ability to lead, drive change, and influence others
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to address quality issues
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Solid understanding of Quality improvement principles, RCCA and Six Sigma / Lean
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD4481
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Rocky Mount, NC 27804 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.