Honeywell Global Sales Director - Airports in Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Global Sales Director - Airports
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is seeking a Sales Director for its Global Airports Business, which includes the all Airside Business. This is a key sales role in HBS and the selected individual will be accountable for driving profitable growth and leading the performance and development of all sales activities in the pole. This position reports to the HBS Pole GM for Airports and can be based out from (Americas, Europe or Dubai).
As a member of leadership team, coordinate activities with other functions and across regions to achieve overall business results
Serve as an executive sponsor of HBS by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of sales teams and account strategies
Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the sales organization reporting through her/ him
20 Sponsor Large Scale Projects
20 Strategic Organizational Planning
20 Coordinate Outside Sales Support
20 Lead Team Alignment
20 Team Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of technical sales experience
- 8 years of Airfield lighting knowledge
- Minimum of five years of successful sales leadership
- Minimum of five years of experience managing 5 direct reports
- Extensive landside knowledge
- Proven expertise in building successful sales teams and leaders in a complex organization
- Demonstrated success in coaching sales leaders engaged in complex sales/ pursuits
- Capable of balancing short term results with long term strategy
- Demonstrated credibility at the executive level in internal and external organizations
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD7232
- Category: Sales
- Location: 712 Brook St Bldg B Ste 1, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.