Honeywell Senior Field Service Engineer in Richardson, Texas
Senior Field Service Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will use your influence to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will drive the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues.
- Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer.
- Drive timely responses to customer demands by supporting the coordinating efforts of different teams.
Build business acumen while learning to address customer's technical needs.
50 Investigate and resolve technical issues
10 Deploy to aircraft to resolve technical issues
20 Build technical relationships with customers
20 Develop and share knowledge
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical field of study
- Knowledge of EMS, SATCOM, High Speed Data (HD-710), and Cabin Gateway and Router Products (CNX-200, etc)
- Significant experience with design & development, product test, or field support for Avionic products.
- Direct engineering or customer service experience with Avionic systems
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified
- Strong communications and situational leadership skills to facilitate/influence decisions
- Familiarity with SalesForceDotCom (SFDC), Avaya System
- Program Management experience
- Multiple product experience
- Strong customer service mindset
- Ability to proactively evaluate circumstances and drive resolution of issues
- Self- motivated, results oriented and able to lead a team with little or no management oversight.
- Ability to multi-task and be efficient and highly effective in completing work activities.
- Rapid and accurate problem solver.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to positively influence others.
- Can communicate effectively and confidently with different levels (senior leadership to shop floor technicians).
- Can push back with customer in a professional manner and find elegant solutions to complex issues that support HON business directives AND satisfy customer's needs.
- Ability to think clearly and remain professional under stress induced and time pressured situations.
- Can defuse high tension situations and is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Actively seeks out and looks for growth opportunities and works with sales personnel in next steps.
- Ability to travel at short notice to support customer issues including aircraft on ground
- Ability to work non-standard hours (weekends and holidays) as needed
- Ability to interact and respect different cultures while delivering business results
- Proven track record in demonstrating customer satisfaction skills with high visibility customers; ability to establish credibility and maintain strong customer relationships
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3148
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA or Houston, TX or San Antonio, TX or Phoenix, AZ
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.