Honeywell Maintenance Technician III - 3rd Shift in Redmond, Washington
Maintenance Technician III - 3rd Shift
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Use your knowledge to troubleshoot, repair and maintain complex and innovative production equipment and machinery (Electronics Assembly, Robotic, High Vacuum, Chemical Wet Processing and Hydraulic/Pneumatic) to help Honeywell's America's Electronics Operations Group deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our facilities and customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented Technicians. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of the site's commitment to the organization and its customers.
Great position to showcase your skills in a highly visible role.
Contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of products by, testing and/or validating equipment.
Utilize National Electrical Code, standards for machine repair, Underwriters Laboratories specifications, Instrumentation Society of America (ISA) standards, OSHA, State and municipal requirements
20 Perform testing of equipment
20 Perform routine maintenance task
20 Perform equipment troubleshooting
20 Perform preventative maintenance inspections
20 Determine root cause failure of equipment
You Must Have:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Some experience troubleshooting and repairing equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Some knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Fundamental knowledge of hydraulic, chemical, electro- pneumatic, high vacuum, and mechanical systems
- Practical working knowledge of technical mathematics; function and use of all types of electronic, chemical, and electro- pneumatic test equipment, meters, instruments and basic hand tools
- Clean room experience preferred
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work off hours and weekends as required
- Ability to lift at or below 35 lbs. without significant repetitions
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- 3rd Shift
- Job ID: req105533
- Category: Facilities
- Location: ., Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.