Honeywell Business Development Consultant Washington in Redmond, Washington
Business Development Consultant Washington
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Identify and engage with prospective customers to drive sales for Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS). Engage with channel partners, local consultants, architects, developers and users to advantage HBS in design-build and plan and spec markets. Provide market intelligence support to identify the best vertical markets for HBS sales solutions.
Drive integrated solutions sales that bring together both hardware and software products
Add value to the team with your expertise by implementing ideas to new products, principles, theories and concepts
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by driving continuous improvement within Solution Sales
25 Provide Market Intelligence
25 Report Business Activities
25 Meet Business Plans
25 Engage with Channel Partners
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's degree
- Fire, Security, HVAC Controls, Energy efficiency, or Service Maintenance business to business selling experience
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
- Proven experience prospecting for opportunities
- Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer’s organization is preferable
- Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD6123
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.